No matter what you want to watch, it will be surely available on Youtube. Also, it is extremely easy to use. Be it a 3-4-year-old kid or a senior citizen, everyone uses Youtube for different purposes.
When it comes to discovering new recipes, my mom turns to YouTube. My father enjoys listening to vintage music on YouTube. All of us have a soft spot for YouTube. Right? When I got home from work, it was just another typical day. I launched the YouTube app on my Android cellphone and decided to relax for a while.
However, nothing was the same this time around. As soon as I launched the Youtube app on my device, it didn’t open. An error popped up with the following message:
There was a problem with the network 
I quickly went to the web to search the possible solutions and finally got few working ones. The main cause of this error is the outdated version of the Youtube app on your device.
However, there can be other reasons as well. So, let us see all possible methods to fix Youtube Error 410 in the next section given below.
In this section, you will get all the methods to fix Youtube Error 410. Please make sure you implement all the steps carefully. If you are in doubt or if you are stuck somewhere,
feel free to reach out to us via comments or the Contact Us page. We will try to resolve it as soon as possible.
Method 1: Update Youtube App
Some of you might be getting this fix as part of the error message itself. Few of the users have reported that the error message itself asks to Update the app to get it fixed. So, simply follow the steps given below to fix Youtube Error 410.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Type Youtube in the search bar at the top.
- Here, you may get an option to Update or Open the application.
- If you are getting an option to Update, just tap on it to download the latest version of Youtube.
- However, if you are getting an option to Open the app and not to Update it, then it means that you already have the latest version and hence this method is not applicable to you. So, please go the next method.
- Once you update the app, please try to open it and check if the error code 410 still persists.
Method 2: Clear Youtube Data And Cache
If method 1 didn’t work for you or you already have the latest version, try implementing this method. As you may already know, clearing data and cache fixes a lot of issues on Android devices and this error is no different.
Simply follow the steps given below to clear Youtube Data and Cache memory.
- Go to Settings and tap on Apps.
- Scroll down to find the Youtube app and tap on it.
- Now tap on the Storage option.
- Tap on Clear Storage and Clear Cache options one by one.
- Once done, try to launch youtube and check if the error code 410 still persists.
Method 3: Restart Your Device
If none of the methods mentioned above worked for you, then the last thing you can do is restart your device. Try restarting your device, and once it is up, try launching the Youtube app. You should be able to use it without getting an error 410.
So these were the few methods to fix Youtube Error 410. Hope you liked this article on How to fix Youtube Error 410 – There was a problem with the network. In case of any issues or concerns, feel free to reach out to us via comments or the Contact Us page. Thanks.